How to View Message Task’s History (Audit Trail)
You can always see the events that have taken place with tasks in a message. TaxDome’s audit log allows you to find out when someone:
- added a client task to a message
- deleted a client task to a message
- marked a client task as completed
To view task's history in a message, click on the three dots icon to the far right of the message’s title either in the messages list or when you're viewing a single message, then click Task Audit Trail.
In the Audit Trail window, you’ll find the following information about a message’s history:
- ACCOUNT NAME: The organization’s or client account.
- USER: The first name, last name, and email address of any user who has made changes to client tasks.
- EVENT: An event that took place with a task.
- SERVER TIME: The time that the event took place on TaxDome. The time is shown in UTC.
- CLIENT TIME: The time in the user’s location when the event took place. The difference between UTC and the user’s location time is also displayed.
- IP ADDRESS: The IP address of the user who made changes.
- BROWSER: The browser used when the event took place.