How to View Message Task History (Audit Trail)
You can always check on everything that has happened with a task inside a message. TaxDome’s audit log lets you find out when someone...
- ...added a task to a message.
- ...deleted a task from a message.
- ...marked a task as completed.
To view a task’s history in a message, click on the three dots to the far right of the selected message’s name, then click Task Audit Trail.
In the Audit Trail window, you’ll find the following info about a message’s history:
- ACCOUNT NAME: the business name (for nonpersonal accounts) or client name (for personal accounts)
- USER: the first and last name and email address of any user who has made changes to the task
- EVENT: what took place with the task
- SERVER TIME: the time in UTC that the event took place
- CLIENT TIME: the time in the user’s location when the event took place and the difference between UTC and the user’s location time
- IP ADDRESS: the IP address of the user who made changes
- BROWSER: the browser used when the event took place