Sharing Documents with 3rd Parties
You can easily share your firm-prepared files prepared with a third party recipient(s) - such a mortgage banker or a lawyer.
- Navigate to Documents, then open the Your Documents or Firm Prepared Documents tab.
- Select the boxes next to the required documents, then click on the Share Selected button.
- Click on Add another email address for each third party that you want the file(s) to be shared with.
- You can add an expiration date for each email address that you add. The document will be available to them until the date that you specify.
- Add a custom message that will be shown to all recipients, then click on Send.
- The selected file(s) will be shared with all parties and a copy of the message will also be sent to the client. The recipients will not be able to see who else received the message (each will be sent a separate email).