Mobile: Sharing Documents with 3rd Parties
You can share files prepared for you by a firm with third parties, such a mortgage banker or a lawyer.
1. Tap the burger icon at the top left, tap Documents.
2. Check the boxes next to the required documents, tap the three dots icon on the right at the top of the table, then tap Share Selected.
3. Tap Add another email address for each third party that you want the file(s) to be shared with.
4. You can add an expiration date for each email address that you add. The document will remain available up to the date that you specify.
5. Add a custom message that will be shown to all recipients, then tap SEND.
The selected file(s) will be shared with all parties and a copy of the message will also be sent to the client. The recipients will not be able to see who else has received the message (each will be sent a separate email).