Prepayments & Credits
Typically, you will receive an invoice for all of your bills and pay them in full. However, sometimes you will have credits in your account. This is money that's available for paying your future bills. There are various ways to get credits:
- Getting promotional credits/discounts/compensation from the firm. If you are eligible to receive a discount or another bonus from the firm, it will be added by the accountant.
- Paying offline. If you have paid for services in cash at the accountant’s office or in another way, the accountant will add the manual payment to the system.
- Making a prepayment online. Prepayments are made online just like ordinary payments.
To make a prepayment:
- Go to Bills & Payments or to the Home tab.
- Click the Make Prepayment button.
- Type in the amount, then click Submit.
- Enter your personal details and your card details, then proceed with the payment.
Note: all payments are made through a secure credit card processing service. We will not store your payment details.
Once you have the available credits, they will be automatically applied towards your outstanding bills. For example, if you have $350 available in credits and receive an invoice for the sum of $450, you will need to submit payment for $100.