Working with Folders
Here's what covered in this article:
To manage your documents more easily, you can organize your files by folders.
To create a folder:
- Go to Documents, then Folders subtab click the three dots icon to the right of a folder with Client can view and edit permission level, then click New Folder.
- Type in the folder’s name.
- Click the Create button.
You can now select the created folder and upload files to it.
Moving Files and Folders
You can move files and folders you have stored within the system to any folder.
- Go to Documents and select the files/folders you want to move inside a top-level folder with Client can view and edit permission.
- Click on Move at the top of the table or the three vertical dots of the folder
- Navigate to the desired folder, then click on Move.
Note that if the folder was sealed by your accountant, you can't move the file to it.
Searching For a Folder
To search for a folder, type all or part of the folder’s title into the search field, then click Enter.
The document list will be narrowed to your specified parameters. Click the cross icon in the Search field to clear the search.
To remove a folder from the system:
- Click the three dots icon on the right within the row of the selected folder, or check the tick box beside the folder and click Delete on the top, then click Delete
- Click the Delete button in the Delete Confirmation pop-up.
Warning! All of the files within this folder will be deleted too.