Working with Folders
Here's what covered in this article:
To manage your documents more easily, you can organize your files by folders. Create folders within the root folder of the selected year.
To create a folder while uploading files.
1. Locate the year for which you would like to create a folder or a folder for which you would like to create a subfolder, click the three dots icon to the right it, then click New Folder.
2. Enter a name for the folder, then press Enter key.
You can also create folders right from Your Documents section. To do so:
- Go to Documents, then to Your Documents, then click +New > New Folder.
- Select the year the folder will belong to, then type in the folder’s name.
- Click the CREATE button.
You can now select the created folder and upload files to it.
Moving Files and Folders
You can move files and folders you have stored within the system to any folder.
- Go to Documents, then to Your Documents and select the files/folders you want to move.
- Click the three dots icon on the right at the top of the table, then click on Move Selected.
- Navigate to the desired folder, then click on MOVE.
Searching For a Folder
To search for a folder, type all or part of the folder’s title into the search field, then click Enter.
The document list will be narrowed to your specified parameters. Click the cross icon in the Search field to clear the search.
To remove a folder from the system:
- Click the three dots icon on the right within the row of the selected folder, then click Delete
- Click the Delete button in the File Delete Confirmation pop-up.
Warning! All of the files within this folder will be deleted too.