Uploading a Document
To upload a document to TaxDome:
1. Click Upload Documents from either the Documents section or the Home page.
2. Browse your computer to select the files you want to upload. You can select several files from one folder. See Permitted file types to find out about all the ones we allow. With all file types, the maximum upload size is 200 Mb.
That’s it! Your files are uploaded to the Client uploaded documents folder.
Uploading a Zip Archive
To quickly upload a bunch of files at once, use a zip archive. TaxDome allows zip files of up to 200 Mb. Zip files are uploaded the same way as other files. However, once a zip file is uploaded, TaxDome handles it differently:
- The zip file is automatically unzipped.
- File types that are not allowed aren’t uploaded.
- Folders on the zip will not replicate on TaxDome, so you’ll need to create new folders on TaxDome to organize your files.
- The original zip archive you uploaded is deleted.