Mobile: Working with Folders
Here's what covered in this article:
To manage your documents more easily, you can organize your files into folders.
To create a folder while uploading files.
1. Tap the three dots icon to the right of the Your Documents or any folder, then tap New Folder.
2. Enter a name for the folder, then tap anywhere on a screen.
You can also create folders right from Your Documents section. To do so:
- Tap the burger icon (three horizontal bars) at the top left, tap Documents, then tap + New and select New Folder.
- Type in the folder’s name.
- Tap the CREATE button.
You can now select the created folder and upload files to it.
Moving Files and Folders
You can move files and folders you have stored within the system to any folder.
- Go to Documents, and select the files/folders you want to move.
- Tap the three dots icon on the right at the top of the table, then tap Move Selected.
- Navigate to the desired folder, then tap MOVE.
Searching For a Folder
To search for a folder, type all or part of the folder’s name into the search field, then tap the enter key.
The document list will be narrowed according to your specified parameters.
Tap the cross icon in the Search field to clear the search.
To remove a folder from the system:
1. Tap the three dots icon on the right within the row of the selected folder, then tape Delete.
2.Tap the DELETE button in the File Delete Confirmation pop-up.
Warning! All of the files within this folder will be deleted too.