Mobile: Working with Folders
To manage your documents more easily, organize them by placing them inside folders.
To create a folder:
- Tap the burger icon to the right of any folder with Client can view and edit access, then tap New Folder.
- Type the folder’s name.
- Tap the Create button.
You can now select the new folder and upload documents to it.
Moving Documents and Folders
TaxDome stored documents and folders can be moved to any folder.
- Go to Documents, tap the three dots next to the document or folder you want to move, then tap Move.
- Navigate to the desired folder, then tap MOVE.
Searching for a Folder
To search for a folder, type all or part of the folder’s name into the search field, then tap the enter key.
The document list will then be narrowed accordingly.
Tap the x in the Search field to clear it.
To remove a folder permanently:
1. Tap the three dots to the right of the folder, then tap Delete.
2. Tap DELETE in the File Delete Confirmation pop-up.
Warning: All of the documents contained in the folder will be deleted too.