There are two ways to start with TaxDome as a firm client:
- Activate your account by using an invitation email you received from your accountant.
- Register at your firm’s unique TaxDome URL.
I Received an Invitation Email
Your client TaxDome account is usually created for you by your accountant. You will only need to activate your account and to create your password. Here’s how:
1. Open the invitation email you received from TaxDome and click on the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT link.
2. Type in your password. It should consist of at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it, then click SUBMIT.
3. Click OK to confirm.
I Want to Register on My Own
To register on your own, you will need to know your firm's TaxDome URL.
1. Navigate to your firm's TaxDome URL, then click on the Sign up link.
2. Enter your email and click Continue.
3. Enter your first name and click Continue.
4. Create a password, which you will use to access your account. It should consist of at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it.
5. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email.
Now your account has been created. Click the Let's get started button to proceed to the Client Login screen.