There are two ways to start with TaxDome as a firm client:
- Activate your account by using an invitation email you received from your accountant.
- Register on your own at your firm’s unique TaxDome URL.
I Received an Invitation Email
Your client TaxDome account is usually created for you by your accountant. You will only need to activate your account and to create your password. Here’s how:
1. Open the invitation email you received from TaxDome and click on the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT link.
2. Type in your password. It should consist of at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it, then click SUBMIT.
3. Click OK to confirm.
I Want to Register on My Own
To register on your own, you will need to know your firm's TaxDome URL.
1. Navigate to your firm's TaxDome URL, then click on the Sign Up link.
Note: If you can't see the Sign up link, self-registration is not allowed by your firm. Please contact them to register.
2. Enter your email and click Continue.
3. Enter your first name, last name, and phone number, then click Continue. Account name will be filled automatically from your personal data. You don't need to change it, except when it was already taken by another user. You will get a notification and be able to edit it then.
4. Create a password, which you will use to access your account. It should consist of at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm it.
5. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email.
Now your account has been created. Click the LET'S GET STARTED button to proceed to the Client Login screen.