Account Settings: Change Email, Language, Password
Uploading Your Photo
Once you’ve registered with TaxDome as a client, you can upload a photo so your tax preparer can identify you:
1. Log In to TaxDome.
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Click the pencil icon next to Account Details, then click on Upload Photo to add an image of yourself.
4. Locate the photo that you want to upload, then crop it to fit.
5. Click on Save.
To update a photo, click the Upload new link, then upload the new photo as described above.
Resetting Your Password
Your password is usually created during registration, but if you want to change it you can do so at any time.
1. Click on the Reset Password link in the Profile Access section of Settings.
2. Locate the confirmation email in your inbox and click on the Reset your password link in the message. Note: The link expires after 24 hours.
3. Now create a new password for your account. It should consist of at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to make sure it is correct, then click the Set new password Set New Password button.
Your password will be updated and you will be redirected to your account.
Changing Your Email
Reach out to your firm to request a change in your email address. You can find your firm's contact info on your dashboard.
Changing Your Portal Language
English is used on your portal by default. However, if you are more comfortable in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, or Swedish, you can change the language. Navigate to Settings, then choose your desired language in the International Settings section.