Managing Your Information
Uploading Your Photo
Once you have registered at TaxDome as a client, you can upload your photo to the system to make it easier for your tax preparer to identify you:
1. Log In to the system.
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Click the pencil icon next to Account Details, then click on Upload Photo to add an image of yourself.
4. Locate the image that you would like to upload, then crop your photo to make it look better.
5. Click on SAVE CHANGES.
To update a photo, click the Upload new link, then upload the new photo as described above.
Resetting Your Password
Your password is usually created during registration, but if you want to change it you can do so at any time.
1. Click on the Profile Access icon, then click the Reset Password link.
2. Locate the confirmation email in your Inbox and click on the RESET YOUR PASSWORD link in the message. Please note that the link will expire after 20 minutes.
Changing Your Email
You may also change the email that you use to communicate with us. To do so, you must first add an additional user to your client profile. You can remove your current user afterwards.
1. Navigate to Settings section.
2. Type in the new email address.
3. If you want, add notes to describe the additional user profile (for example, you can write My corporate email). If not, leave this blank.
4. Click on SAVE.
Once the new user account has been created, the system will send an activation request. In order to activate your new email address, please accept the request and create a password. The new account will be automatically linked with your existing profile. That way, you will now have two separate login credentials for accessing the same account.
You can now remove your old email. Simply click on the Profile Access icon, click on the REMOVE link under the user details section, then click SAVE.
Your client account will remain intact, but you will now access it with your new email as the login.