Managing Your Information
Uploading Your Photo
Once you’ve registered with TaxDome as a client, you can upload a photo so your tax preparer can identify you:
1. Log In to TaxDome.
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Click the pencil icon next to Account Details, then click on Upload Photo to add an image of yourself.
4. Locate the photo that you want to upload, then crop it to fit.
5. Click on SAVE CHANGES.
To update a photo, click the Upload new link, then upload the new photo as described above.
Resetting Your Password
Your password is usually created during registration, but if you want to change it you can do so at any time.
1. Click on the pencil icon in the Profile Access section, then click the Reset Password link.
2. Locate the confirmation email in your inbox and click on the RESET YOUR PASSWORD link in the message. Note: The link expires after 20 minutes.
3. Now create a new password for your account. It should consist of at least 8 characters, including one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to make sure it is correct, then click the SET NEW PASSWORD button.
Changing Your Email
You may also change the email that you use to communicate with us. To do so, you must first add an additional user to your client profile. You can remove the current user afterward.
1. Navigate to Settings section.
2. Type in the new email address.
3. If you want, add notes to describe the additional user profile (for example, “My corporate email”). If not, leave Notes blank.
4. Click on SAVE.
Once the new user account has been created, TaxDome will send an activation request. In order to activate your new email address, please accept the request and create a password. The new account will be automatically linked with your existing profile. That way, you will now have two separate login credentials for accessing the same account.
You can now remove your old email: Click on the Profile Access pencil icon, click Remove, click REMOVE in the Delete Confirmation pop-up to confirm, then click SAVE.
Your client account will remain intact, but you’ll now access it with your new email as the login.
Changing Your Portal Language
English is used on your portal by default. However, if you are more comfortable in Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Dutch, you can change the language. Navigate to Settings, then choose your desired language in the International Settings section.