Signing In (Desktop and Mobile)
Once you have activated your account, you can begin using TaxDome as a client. Be sure to save your account’s link to your firm’s TaxDome website for future access. You can use TaxDome from your desktop or mobile.
Signing In on Desktop
1. Navigate to your firm's TaxDome URL.
2. Enter your email address and your TaxDome password.
3. Decide for how long you want to stay signed in. Default setting is 8 hours, however you can decrease your session to 4 hours or 30 minutes.
4. Click on SIGN IN.
Signing In on Mobile
To start using TaxDome on mobile, you’ll first need to download and install our application.
Please note: You will not be able to use the TaxDome Mobile application until you have registered on TaxDome. You can go to our page on how to create an account with TaxDome if you need any help.
1. Open Google Play or App Store, then search for TaxDome. You can also access the TaxDome mobile app download page by:
- navigating to your firm's TaxDome URL and clicking on the store's icon OR
- navigating to the Settings section of your portal and clicking the store's icon under Download Apps
2. Tap Install, then wait while the app is downloaded, installed, and verified by your device.
2. After the app is installed, tap OPEN.
3. Now you can sign into your TaxDome account. Enter your firm’s TaxDome URL, then tap CONTINUE.
4. Enter your email address and TaxDome password, then tap SIGN IN.
5. We will not ask for your TaxDome user credentials until your password is changed. Instead, as a next step, we ask that you select an authentication type that will be used every time you open the app. You can select biometric authentication, PIN code or both.
To use a PIN code, enter four digits of your choice, otherwise tap SKIP. If you have selected a PIN code, you will be asked to confirm it on the next screen.
To use a biometric authentication, tap ALLOW on the next screen, otherwise tap SKIP.
Confirm using a biometric authentication by touching your sensor.
That's it! You can now see your dashboard.