Mobile: Overview & Client Dashboard
You’ll see your dashboard as soon as you log on. Whenever you need to get to back to it, just tap Home. The dashboard shows you everything that needs your attention ASAP, such as unpaid invoices, unseen messages, pending organizers or unread documents. You’ll also find your preparer’s contact info here, too.
From the dashboard, you can easily do any of these actions:
The dashboard is designed for you not to miss any updates. You receive notifications from your preparer’s firm whenever an event occurs, and your to-dos show you what needs to be done by displaying the status of your action items.
You receive notifications when your preparer or accountant, does any of the following:
- Uploads a document
- Asks you to approve a document
- Asks you to e-sign a document
- Asks you to e-sign a contract
- Sends you an organizer to complete
- Sends you a message
- Sends you an invoice
- Lets you know an invoice is overdue
Notifications are displayed in chronological order, so that the most recent is on the top. Tap the notification to navigate to the necessary section.
Notifications automatically disappear once an action item is completed; e.g., you’ve read a message, paid an invoice, viewed an uploaded document or submitted an organizer. If something continues to need your attention, the notification remains. For example, if you’ve started filling out an organizer but haven’t yet submitted it, you’ll still see the notification for it.
Worth noting: The dashboard’s second tab quickly takes you to some very useful features. From the second tab tab, you can do any of the following:
- Upload Documents: For more details about this, go here.
- New Chat: Start a message thread by sending a message to your accountant. Read more about this here.
- Make Prepayment: Enter your details and card information, then make a payment.
- Book appointment: If the firm you use has this turned option enabled, book a 15-minute phone call with your accountant!
Review Your Balance
When you still have invoices due, the outstanding balance is displayed on your dashboard. To the right of that, you’ll see your total available credit, which you can be put toward any money owed, whether now or later.
Get in Touch With Your Accountant
Do you need your firm’s street address or number? Or do you want to visit their FB page? Those details are always listed on the dashboard, too.