Mobile: Scanning & Uploading Documents
Document Scanner: How to Take and Upload Pictures
Use your device to take photos of your documents, crop and rotate them, then immediately upload them to TaxDome. If your document contains several pages, it will be saved as a single PDF file.
Here’s how to scan:
1. Go to the Documents section, then tap on Scan Document.
2. Take a photo, crop it if needed, then click Done.
In low light, use your smartphone’s flash.
3. Repeat for the next page. Once you’ve taken photos of all document pages, tap the button showing the number of pages on the right.
You’ll see a preview of the PDF. Check the photos, crop and rotate if necessary—or add more photos by tapping the plus button. Once you’re satisfied with the photos, tap the Upload button.
3. You’ll see a tree view of all the folders in the account. Select the appropriate folder, then click Move. The document will be saved as a PDF.
Uploading a Document From Your Device
To upload a document to TaxDome:
1.Go to the Documents section, then tap on Upload Documents.
2. Locate the file on your device and select it. See Permitted file types to learn about the file types we allow. With all file types, the maximum upload size is 200 Mb.
That’s it! Your files are uploaded to the Client uploaded documents folder.