Mobile: Prepayments & Credits
What Are Credits
Typically, you will receive an invoice for all of your invoices and pay them in full. However, sometimes you will have credits in your account. This is money that's available for paying your future invoices. There are various ways to get credits:
- Getting promotional credits/discounts/compensation from the firm. If you are eligible to receive a discount or another bonus from the firm, it will be added by the accountant.
- Paying offline. If you have paid for services in cash at the accountant’s office or in another way, the accountant will add the manual payment to the system.
- Making a prepayment online. Prepayments are made online just like ordinary payments
Making a Prepayment
To make a prepayment:
- Tap the burger icon at the top left, then select Invoices.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then tap the Make Prepayment button.
- Type in the amount, then tap Submit.
- Enter your personal details and your card/bank account details, then proceed with the payment.
Once you have the available credits, they will be displayed in the Invoices section. Your accountant will receive a notification of your payment.
Paying an Invoice with Your Credits (Fully or Partially)
Once you have credits available, you can use them to pay your invoices, either fully or partially.
- If the amount of the available credit is more than the amount of the invoice of equal to it, you may pay the invoice with it. Tap the Apply Prepayment button to proceed.
- If the amount of the available credit is less than the amount of the invoice, the available credit is deducted from the invoice. You’ll need to pay the difference with your credit card. For example, if you have $50 available in credits and receive an invoice for the sum of $450, you will need to submit payment for $400.