Viewing Your Payment History
To access information about your payments and to manage them, go to Bills & Payments, then click on the Payments tab.
The following information is available here:
- Date. The date that the payment was made. All payments are grouped by year.
- Payment source. This is information on how the payment was made. If the payment was processed online, Credit Card will be indicated as the source. If it was made offline and added manually by the firm owner or by your preparer, the source will be listed as Manual Credit.
- Description. This usually includes the payment details, e.g. credit payment, payment created with a bill that was already paid, manual payment.
- Bills paid. The bill number for which the payment was made. You can click on the bill number to view its details.
- Amount. The payment amount. You can also see the total amount for all payments made during the year.
- Refunded. If the payment was refunded, the green icon is displayed next to the description.