Documents Section Overview
The Documents section contains all of the files that have been prepared for you by your accountant(s) as well as any documents that you have uploaded to TaxDome (i.e. the documents that were requested by your accountant, such as W-2 forms, previous returns, etc.). Once you have paid your bill, you can download all of the documents that have been prepared for you, review them, and either approve or reject them. The documents that are pending approval are available on the Pending Approval tab.
From the Documents section you can:
- Upload your documents to the TaxDome system.
- Rename, move, preview, delete, and download your previously uploaded documents.
- Use folders to organize any files that you have sent to your accountant.
- Preview and download documents prepared by your firm.
- Approve documents prepared for you by your accountant.
- Complete the tax organizer to provide your tax information to the preparer.